I got appointed to redesign an office which their last renovation was done in 20 years ago. This project is about makeover. Not much about space planing as the company is still running during the construction period. Upgrade the materials and finishes, change the light fixtures and tidy up the services on ceiling. Create a modern and clean look for an investment company. Most of the existing furniture were staying to avoid creating trash.
- Top right: The existing cabinet is kept and new full height swing doors with recessed door handle are installed.
- Middle right: New conceal type aluminum ceiling with indirect light box fittings.
- Bottom right: Feature wall – rope pattern wallpaper
- Top right: New silver colour glass logo wall with proper positioned spot lights installed at reception. All a/c grille and doors are concealed in timber panels and ceiling.
- Middle right: New door design and very modern stripe wall covering for conference room.
- Bottom right: Two parallel light cove on ceiling
Fitting out contractor: Kin Tat Contracting Co.
Wallpaper/wall covering by Wallpaper Plus Ltd.
Vinyl floor by IPS Supplies Co.